Wednesday 13 January 2016

Gift #461





The human mind is designed to seek pleasure and avoid pain. And I see great wisdom in this design. Because after all our purpose is to raise our vibrations and pleasure helps in doing that.

However, if and when we do encounter pain, I also believe in facing it with courage. Feeling it fully. Without avoiding or denying or suppressing it.

I have learnt that if I do not feel my pain fully, I cannot feel my joy fully. If I do not embrace my pain fully, I cannot embrace my joy fully. For both are two sides of the same coin.

So, while I continue to seek pleasure (make joy the most important criterion for doing something), I no longer avoid whatever comes my way. I embrace all that life brings to me, including my own negativity.

BE HAPPY BE HEALTHY
Twinkle Thakkar ✨
Happiness and Health Coach
about.me/twinklethakkar

No comments:

Post a Comment